• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Some Ideas

Send her flowers and a gift card from her fave dept store (harvey, debenhams, macy's, etc). Flowers never go wrong, gift card so she can get want she really wants and save yourself the frustration when you see your gift being sold on ebay as "unwanted gift". :p

Paid session to a shrink-that's what all women need from time to time to keep us from hearing their babble. Just kidding, on a serious note----
definitely Flowers, but not roses, something like an Orchid arrangement. The Orchid's are alive and they can keep them living. Alot of women view Orchids as exquisite. This way she will be reminded of what you did for months to come.
Second-- the spa treatment was good. All women love that and always will. Get a two or three time package so it is something she will remember.
Best advice I could give......You will get rewarded

I'd say don't buy her anything. Like Patient_Cero said, "She is an ex for a reason." Save your money to buy more Oakley items. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Just my 2 Oakley Penny (.02).

I'd say don't buy her anything. Like Patient_Cero said, "She is an ex for a reason." Save your money to buy more Oakley items. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Just my 2 Oakley Penny (.02).
Yeah, but we don't have the details. Most of my ex's are such due to circumstance rather than incompatibility. There's really only one whom I wish ill-will towards, the rest I would probably see what's what if they came back into my life.

I say one of those gift cards to the ****in soap and lotion stores. She loves soaps and lotions. I don't know why, but you know she does. It's not too personal, it gets the point across that you know her birthday so you're a considerate fellow, but being a fellow it's acceptable to have no idea how to buy gifts.

Just going off what my wife likes but if there is a Melting Pot or other fondue restaurant in your area try that. They usually have small rooms with partitions just for two. Very intimate. Get a bottle of wine and do the four course meal it takes about 1.5 to 2 hours to get through the whole thing. Drink the wine enjoy the food and conversation and company. My wife loves it and I enjoy it too. Just a suggestion.

i usually treat her for a theater show, a ticket for her favorite games or concert is a suggestion you might consider!

Back