• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Some Info On An RX Model Oakley Panel

RexxCastle

Oakley Expert
I am getting new RX glasses and i really like the Oakley Panel, however from looking at photos they almost look as if they have an rubber nose on them, I can not find info on this in any of the literature. Can anyone help me out?

$T2eC16dHJFwFFZyHNzIbBRbkL)ejd!~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16RHJIYE9qUcOOeFBRbkLVnJM!~~60_3.JPG

I have worn them a few times and have had no problems. I also only wear them for reading and computer work. They do not have the non slip grip of unobtanium on the nose piece. However the unobtamium ear stems hold on very well.

If you like Panel and are not in a big hurry a style called Marshal is about to drop and it is a similar shape, similar arms, but it is an O Matter front instead of the Panel's aluminum front.

Personally I like Marshal better.

Those look very nice. Look like they are close to panel design. I may have to get those too. I have to replace my current glasses asap because I have to wear them.daily to see and can get the panels for about $85 without my insurance, that way I can still use my insurance for a more expensive frame later in the year. Thanks a lot for all the info.

I love panel so much. the construction is sturdy and feels solid. THe best thing about it is, it solves the sliding down problem by having a (i think) single piece aluminium temple arm, which enables us to bend it a bit at the end of the arm, so the arm hugs the back of our head to provide a custom fit. This solves the age old problem of spectacled people!

I just purchased a panel from eBay. Can someone shed light how to tell if it is legit? It has 5 visible screws (2 white screws for the arms and the others are for the nose piece and lens)? Made in China?

It comes with box, registration/warranty and case

Back