• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need the temple rubber for my xmetal xx

Who would u recommend for the cutter??? $140 including authentic lens?? Or just the cu?

Yes, as I said, including the lens.

Who you decide to do business with is up to you; all have been successful for a reason. xmetalmaniac does cuts by hand and if you send him your frames he'll ensure the cut is a perfect fit, accounting for the slight variations found from frame to frame. IDK if he'll source the donors for you; you'd have to ask him. InfiniteHero probably does the most business these days and has a guy using a professional lens cutting machine cutting from standard templates; you'll likely have no fitting problems but it's possible if your frame varies too much from "standard"; he'll also source the donors for you if you don't want to find your own; price works out to be about the same. salj838 is also a hand cutter located in the UAE, IIRC.

There's others out there but those are the main three. Really, if you want more specifics you'll need to contact the cutters yourself and decide who you want to use; I don't represent any of them.

Just note that cutting polars requires special attention to ensure the correct polarization orientation is maintained. The three mentioned all do that but any others out there may have less experience with that sort of thing.

I know but is there anyway that u can contact the seller to pm me. That way hopin I can buy this new Juliet and I will have no problem for custom cut anymore.

Sorry, but that circumvents the forum rules and I'm not going to do that. You'll either have to be patient and put in your two weeks or pony up for the premium membership to get them right away.

Back