1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would prefer one of the blues/reds but might consider anything for the right price. I really got screwed and ended up buying a pair of beater Flaks, but a new set of lenses will go a long way. I would prefer a set in BNIB condition or as close as possible.

Don't give me a spreadsheet of price, shipping, and fees.....just hit me with a price to get them from your door to mine.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    If you want a cheap pair, Visionary lenses make decent replacements in a variety of colors.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'ed

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would never ever take aftermarket lenses...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    If you saw his other thread, he got a pretty beat up pair of Flaks. I usually don't recommend aftermarket lenses, but i figured if they were going to be beater glasses, why not?