• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Need you guys to vouch for me...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi all,
been awhile since i was highly active on the forum, but a lot of you will still know me or have dealt with me in the past, and know about when I had a large chunk of my collection stolen from me.

Long story short, I have recently sold a pair of sunglasses to a member on here- and the post office didn't give my parcel tracked shipping like I had requested. The buyer is having doubts as to my integrity (fair enough), and i'm equally annoyed that the post office messed me around. I called to see if they at least had internal tracking but they did not.

Can everyone that has bought, sold, or dealt with me in any way chime in so this lad can put his mind to ease. Im certain the package will show up- I've never had a parcel fail to deliver yet.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people reacted to this post.
all he has to do is look at your page. You have a 100 percent rating.

You are a well known worldwide collector with great reputation and of course needless to say you are legit and trustworthy. iam sure the issue will get solved

Unquestionably a reliable and respected member.

I have never bought or traded with you but I know from past "experience" or word of mouth if you will that you are trustworthy and are not out to screw anyone over.
I would have no doubts you sent the item as described and the buyer will receive it.

If the buyer did not receive it I'm sure it would be of no fault of your own and the delivery ended up problematic

I have not dealt with you personally on any transaction here, but would not even blink in doing so, wether I was buying from or selling to you.

He's a great person Been on here for along time. Has more Oakley knowledge then most will ever know...

You don't need to worry about your shipment, Brip is one of the good guys!

Great member for sure

We've never had dealings in the exchange but rest assured, this chap is the real deal and gets a big thumbs up from me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back