• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Your Advice Guys and Gals

Get a shield lens: batwolf or oil rig with a nice iridium color.

Prizm trail is really something else. I just got racing jacket because all the other sports frames pinch the back of my head.

The effect of Prizm trail when its cold and gloomy outside is drastic. It makes it look as if its a sunny day. I can wear it when there's barely any light and the world looks brighter. I especially enjoy how the red stands out when looking at flowers, etc. The stop signs on the road really pop out. Its definitely my favorite Prizm lens just for the otherworldly effect, can be used for more than just cycling.

Exactly - that's why it's become my go-to lens for bad weather...

Well thank you all for all your input, for now I've bought a Radar from another member on here and have added another holbrook to the collection, unfortunately I don't have enough money to go for an X-metal piece just yet but I will this summer!!! Super pumped to check out the Radar when it gets here, love the shape and look of it for sure! Thanks again for all your help and keep the suggestions coming as I'm not done buying just yet :lol::lol:

got these in the mail today, i am absolutely loving the radar's thanks again for all your input you guys!!!!

IMG_3478.JPG

Very nice! Man do I love Holbrooks. Favorite frame by far. Sure not the most durable, but that look, is the best. I've gotta start wasting some more money collecting as many as I can before they start to disappear.

Holbrooks are great and as Oakley Freak mentioned a Tincan or Tinfoil is as well to have for small money and also nice and solid.
But anyway you need to have a X Metal, hope this gonna work soon for you as we discussed last week ;)

Latest Posts

Back