• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Your Advice!

looks good to me. very ducati styling. :D needs more hammerstem! lol.
HAHA! By the end of next week, My X-metal Juliets will HAVE HAMMERS!! CANT WAITT!

yeah, haven't seen an emerald/x-metal combo before that's why i'm also interested to try that out. i guess i need to buy the lenses first! lol
yeah sounds good, i reckon the Emerald will really pair well with the X-metal

decided to go switch it to see what it will look like:

IMAG0471.jpg

i think i'll go with this set-up for now, i think it looks way better as you guys suggested. now to get some emerald iridiums for my x-metal frames. as well as track down the green t-shocks and earsocks! hope they're easy to find!

Attachments

• IMAG0471.jpg
    IMAG0471.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 262
  • IMAG0471.jpg
    IMAG0471.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 250
Hmmm. Actually I think I preferred the other set-up now.

Haha. I'm kidding.
Looks better this way.
Looking fwd to seeing the two finished glasses together.

Emerald Iridiums can be had on eBay for anywhere from $55-$65 shipped if you play your cards right. Its not a real common lens....personally if I can get a lens for $10+ more off vs. list online, I'll buy it there and wait, but once I'm paying retail, I might as well just pay the few extra bucks and get it from the O-Store (not sure if you have one close).

The green rubber? Genuine Oakley? Good luck. I just called Oakley and they told me they don't make them anymore but I'm going to call back and double check with a different agent. Otherwise DB-Mods as BriP has mentioned, Walleva (too bright of a green IMO) or the few sets on eBay but if you do that, look at paying north of $70...and thats for likely just the 15 Tshocks and earsocks.

If you contact oakley or find another source for Oakley rubber in green for the normal price (under $20 for full set of tshocks, nosepieces and earsocks) let me know cause I want some for the pair I'm building.

Hmmm. Actually I think I preferred the other set-up now.

Haha. I'm kidding.
Looks better this way.
Looking fwd to seeing the two finished glasses together.

stop confusing me! lol

seriously, eventhough the difference between this and the ducati juliet is just the lens, i kinda like this set-up more so i'll stick to this one for now.

Emerald Iridiums can be had on eBay for anywhere from $55-$65 shipped if you play your cards right. Its not a real common lens....personally if I can get a lens for $10+ more off vs. list online, I'll buy it there and wait, but once I'm paying retail, I might as well just pay the few extra bucks and get it from the O-Store (not sure if you have one close).

The green rubber? Genuine Oakley? Good luck. I just called Oakley and they told me they don't make them anymore but I'm going to call back and double check with a different agent. Otherwise DB-Mods as BriP has mentioned, Walleva (too bright of a green IMO) or the few sets on eBay but if you do that, look at paying north of $70...and thats for likely just the 15 Tshocks and earsocks.

If you contact oakley or find another source for Oakley rubber in green for the normal price (under $20 for full set of tshocks, nosepieces and earsocks) let me know cause I want some for the pair I'm building.

yeah, walleva's more of like a neon green, too bright for me. i think if i can't find those green ones, i'll just use the regular black ones. but if i ever do, i'll let you know for sure!

Latest Posts

Back