• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need your help

Dallas O Hog

O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dallas
So every year at my previous job I used to adopt a few angels and my staff would pitch in and I'd go buy gifts. Fast forward, I no longer work there and my pay is less so was going to bypass adopting this year.

Well, a family member of my wife's heard about me doing a angel tree in previous years and presented a opportunity I couldn't say no to. There is a 8 year old girl whose mom has abandoned her for drugs and her father can't even call her by name, just says hey little girl. Doesn't even pay his measly $80 a month and has seen her 3 times in 5 years. Her mom has spent countless years in jail and on drugs. She's a sweetheart and super smart. Well she doesn't have a place to spend Christmas and since everyone is coming to my house they asked if I could help

I talked to her for a few hours before we left Georgia Sunday and I was quite surprised. She was not mad, sad or down. She was bubbly and loved my dog she said. How could a child who has been dealt a crappy hand be so cheerful I asked, but really couldn't come up with an answer.

My question to you guys, is can you help me give this Layla a Christmas she won't forget? I normally wouldn't ask for help in a situation but with what I can spare for her, I still need some help.

Clothes, shoes, bows and some little dolls for her house is all she has asked for. I will have sizes tonight. Anything would be of help and I know she would give every one one of her monster hugs if she knew about this.

She sat on my lap and we talked about Santa. Told her I had connections and would make sure he would stop by my place for her. Let's do a Christmas miracle haha!!!
uploadfromtaptalk1449004008933.jpg

Bracelet
Multi on Earrings
Small purse
Cozy Boots
Sneakers
Two sparkle hair ties
Two long sleeve tops
Jacket
Yoga pant
Kimono vest
Two sweat pants
Socks
Dress
School girl top
Sparkling Headphones
Small purse with "L" initial
2 Molly pockets doll sets, the Hot Air Balloon and Tree House
Shopkins
Costume jewelry
Purple Heart shaped purse
Hello Kitty ear rings
Small shirt
Knit hat
Disney stuffed toy
Quarter jacket

Thanks so much guys. She's going to go nuts!!!

Last edited:
Will have sizes in 20 or so minutes. I'm not looking for cash or to scam. Just trying to brighten up her holiday and spread some cheer. Sending clothes is acceptable and anything helps.

Will have sizes in 20 or so minutes. I'm not looking for cash or to scam. Just trying to brighten up her holiday and spread some cheer. Sending clothes is acceptable and anything helps.
GF is asking what's preferable with regards to clothes/stuff?
Clothes she's gonna get
Stuff/dolls/toys would be donated

FedEx will be my friend and get it from me to you in time.

Latest Posts

Back