• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need your help

Wow!!! My local fire department was going around with Santa on the Fire truck late last week and was supposed to continue through tonight. Unfortunately Sunday was the last night. As we were out searching, we stopped by our local fire house and a nice firefighter let me know they stopped but to call the Chiefs secretary and see what we could do. Well she got me in contact with the chief who found a firefighter who has a little free time tonight and will be stopping by my house for a visit!!!!

The kindness of some people is just so awesome. This has gone so much better than I could have ever planned. Seriously those that have helped make this Christmas for her so amazing, my family and friends THANK YOU!!!

Sorry for rambling haha

Wow!!! My local fire department was going around with Santa on the Fire truck late last week and was supposed to continue through tonight. Unfortunately Sunday was the last night. As we were out searching, we stopped by our local fire house and a nice firefighter let me know they stopped but to call the Chiefs secretary and see what we could do. Well she got me in contact with the chief who found a firefighter who has a little free time tonight and will be stopping by my house for a visit!!!!

The kindness of some people is just so awesome. This has gone so much better than I could have ever planned. Seriously those that have helped make this Christmas for her so amazing, my family and friends THANK YOU!!!

Sorry for rambling haha
Hope Christmas morning gift opening is fun. :D

No Santa tonight. We have to do a quick visit to the firehouse where he will meet us tomorrow. :) in the meantime......lol
uploadfromtaptalk1450938733903.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1450938745177.jpg

Latest Posts

Back