• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need your help

Any other news/info on what's up with Layla? :)
Working on getting pics with all her gear on. She was sent home with all gifts and funds to pay for the rest of her sporting activities for the year. :) we are working on getting both parents to sign away rights so we can make it easier to adopt

Working on getting pics with all her gear on. She was sent home with all gifts and funds to pay for the rest of her sporting activities for the year. :) we are working on getting both parents to sign away rights so we can make it easier to adopt

Cool. I hope it all works out for you.

uploadfromtaptalk1454210856627.jpg

So cute!!!

Bump haha. This popped up on my fb post from last year. I know we can fight or disagree but I honestly think we have a amazing forum. While I did get divorced this year, this was by far one of the most awesome things I've ever done. And all with ur help. While I probably will never see her again, I know the memories we gave her, she will have forever. I do know she is still playing sports and wearing her Oaks. Thanks again guys.

Sent from: Outer Space

Bump haha. This popped up on my fb post from last year. I know we can fight or disagree but I honestly think we have a amazing forum. While I did get divorced this year, this was by far one of the most awesome things I've ever done. And all with ur help. While I probably will never see her again, I know the memories we gave her, she will have forever. I do know she is still playing sports and wearing her Oaks. Thanks again guys.

Sent from: Outer Space
Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww. You're so sweeeeeet.

I BET TNWSS!!!!

Latest Posts

Back