• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need your help

image.jpg
image.jpg
It's a collectible game with tiny figurines. Since everyone on this forum is a kid of some sort I figured it would be self explanatory. It teaches kids how to collect at an early age so when they grow up they have a problem managing their finances. Lol not that I would know!

Is there a decent starter set? Or is it a big deal to get her started

I'm paying for it so that's not an issue. They have different sets and there are dozens of little collectible figures. The pack comes with small shopping bags and themed sets like food and little accessories. I have two friends and their daughters love them. It's very addicting. The more I think of it. Luxxotica may actually own them too. Ha

I'm paying for it so that's not an issue. They have different sets and there are dozens of little collectible figures. The pack comes with small shopping bags and themed sets like food and little accessories. I have two friends and their daughters love them. It's very addicting. The more I think of it. Luxxotica may actually own them too. Ha
I think the question is ......will an 8 year old like it?

Back