1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey all,

Yes...thats right. I am one who is blessed with less than symmetrical head. My tried, true and tested XX metals have long sported the 15 on the right and the 25 on the left temple. They fit fine. Alter that and they fit strange.

Ok...to the point. I just bought my new X Squared. I am now in need of ONE (1) singular 25 pad for Juliet or X Squared. I have been informed they are interchangeable. I dont need a set of earstem rubbers with nose rubber and both temples. Literally...one 25 pad.

Anyone out there have one to spare? Hope this is not outside of the rules. Figured I would give it a shot.

Let me know.

Thanks,

M

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    i have one 25 alone here

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interested in selling it for a nominal fee....?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    yes if you cover all the fees

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give me an idea of what you would need. Paypal?