• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Needed To Vent

I totally agree with you bro. I too have posted a vent post before. Regarding the polished frames that they sold the same day that i said i was going to pick up, and the emerald lenses that were labeled on the box, but actually had black iridiums in them and they never checked till i got there which i had to drive coming from a 12 hour duty from the hospital and a 50 mile round trip

I totally agree with you bro. I too have posted a vent post before. Regarding the polished frames that they sold the same day that i said i was going to pick up, and the emerald lenses that were labeled on the box, but actually had black iridiums in them and they never checked till i got there which i had to drive coming from a 12 hour duty from the hospital and a 50 mile round trip
That totally sucks dude. I would freak if a store sold a pair on me like that.

Oakley just called and guess what? .........I have a bnib Infinite Hero being shipped to my location as we speak!!!! Story I was given was that a store asked for a transfer and someone told them yes but didnt remove product or notate anything. So therefore was double sold but the transfer store had dibs due to being first. Anyways I have jooned the IH Juliet party. Thumbs up to Oakley for taking care of me

Awesome to hear the great news! Good thing you got taken care of, always nice to hear a positive outcome from someone messing up.

That's great that you got what you were originally supposed to get. Oakley came through. So did you end up getting the other thing you mentioned? What was it?

That's great that you got what you were originally supposed to get. Oakley came through. So did you end up getting the other thing you mentioned? What was it?
Was a clear bob but was missing the jaw and really beat up. Apparently he didnt know his xs kids got ahold of it :(

Back