1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. asetech08

asetech08 Oakley Beginner

hey guys decided to join, ive had about 8 pairs of oakleys in the past and lets say my most expensive pair I bought were my X-Squared they are the polished frame on polarized vr28 lenses. got them on ebay about 4 years ago new for 395$ since that day I stopped wearing my other glasses. in fact I don't think ill ever wear another plastic frame again. I wear these on my boat, to Disneyland yes on the rides too, riding my road bike everywhere. they do have a serial number on them. and I have the coin and og box. my next pair will be the 24k x squared

New 2 forum x-squared owner - oakley.jpg

discostu, QLR1 and Krank like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome to the forum, That's a great pair of Polished X-Squared! I want one of them myself, hope you find a 24k at a reasonable price!

3. Krank

Krank Oakley Enthusiast

Welcome. May the X Metal Gods be with you.

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum!

5. asetech08

I found some 24k juliets new never worn With paper work box coin for 700$ no serial number cause he said they are from 06? Is that true and is 700 a good deal.

6. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

All 24k Juliets have a serial or stamped sample from my experience

7. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

Juliet 24ks should have either a serial number or be marked sample. A normal pair of Juliets from 2006 would not be marked on the arm, true, but the 24ks weren't released until 2011! If it's a carbon pair with 24k lenses then those should be serialled else they are just a carbon pair with added lenses rather than a JC, and not worth that asking price.

Pictures will help so we know exactly what we're dealing with.

8. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Welcome to the forum! That pair of XS look really nice! Good luck in finding the 24k XS, it will be satisfying when you can acquire it.

9. asetech08

thanks im emailing the guy right now after I already asked for the serial number he said there is none. no reply back...mmmm I wonder why. I call fake. thanks guys

10. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Welcome, great pair!