• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New 2 forum x-squared owner

asetech08

Oakley Beginner
hey guys decided to join, ive had about 8 pairs of oakleys in the past and lets say my most expensive pair I bought were my X-Squared they are the polished frame on polarized vr28 lenses. got them on ebay about 4 years ago new for 395$ since that day I stopped wearing my other glasses. in fact I don't think ill ever wear another plastic frame again. I wear these on my boat, to Disneyland yes on the rides too, riding my road bike everywhere. they do have a serial number on them. and I have the coin and og box. my next pair will be the 24k x squared

oakley.jpg

Welcome to the forum, That's a great pair of Polished X-Squared! I want one of them myself, hope you find a 24k at a reasonable price!

I found some 24k juliets new never worn With paper work box coin for 700$ no serial number cause he said they are from 06? Is that true and is 700 a good deal.

I found some 24k juliets new never worn With paper work box coin for 700$ no serial number cause he said they are from 06? Is that true and is 700 a good deal.
All 24k Juliets have a serial or stamped sample from my experience

Juliet 24ks should have either a serial number or be marked sample. A normal pair of Juliets from 2006 would not be marked on the arm, true, but the 24ks weren't released until 2011! If it's a carbon pair with 24k lenses then those should be serialled else they are just a carbon pair with added lenses rather than a JC, and not worth that asking price.

Pictures will help so we know exactly what we're dealing with.

Welcome to the forum! That pair of XS look really nice! Good luck in finding the 24k XS, it will be satisfying when you can acquire it.

thanks im emailing the guy right now after I already asked for the serial number he said there is none. no reply back...mmmm I wonder why. I call fake. thanks guys

Back