• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New 2012 Sunglass Design -

That poor lad.

There's him sitting there happily thinking he's rocking a fierce new Oakley frame and he's ahead of the crowd.
And all we can say is that his glasses look sh1t, and his dental records could easily be mistaken for those of Austin Powers and Seabiscuit.

That poor lad.

There's him sitting there happily thinking he's rocking a fierce new Oakley frame and he's ahead of the crowd.
And all we can say is that his glasses look sh1t, and his dental records could easily be mistaken for those of Austin Powers and Seabiscuit.

I just pi$$ed myself!!!!

That poor lad.

Yep, couldn't have put it better myself, then again knowing you Herbs no one on hear could put it like you.........................................LOL

I still think the first time we see these frames on someone alot...better...looking we'll change our minds - I still refuse to wear Holbrooks, because I'm not keen on SW, but they do look good here ;o) So maybe, lets wait and see what other frame and lense colors there will be and then judge them. Maybe they'll do these in Metal Flake Red/24K and we'll change our minds lol.

mellowwomen_127_600.jpg

US Pro XCT #3: Mellow Johnny's Classic 2010: Willow Koerber (Subaru/Gary Fisher) Signs Autographs In The..., Photos | Cyclingnews.com

Attachments

• mellowwomen_127_600.jpg
    mellowwomen_127_600.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 153
  • mellowwomen_127_600.jpg
    mellowwomen_127_600.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 151

Latest Posts

Back