• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New 2012 Sunglass Design -

Holbrook 2? What's wrong with Holbrook 1?

I can understand a Dispatch 2 because the Dispatch is rubbish, and I can understand a Jupiter Squared because the Jupiter is rubbish. But there's no need to tweak the Holbrook.

Holbrook 2? What's wrong with Holbrook 1?

I can understand a Dispatch 2 because the Dispatch is rubbish, and I can understand a Jupiter Squared because the Jupiter is rubbish. But there's no need to tweak the Holbrook.

I don't know why they changed the Jupiter's cause I loved them. The frame colors were borrowed on the Holbrook practically and they looked better on me...plus they had the added benefit that SW was not part of them, another reason why I pray these frames are NOT Holbrook 2's...I just pray that one day they'll release a Non-SW model with 24K lenses, like they did on the White/24K Jupiters.

I don't know why they changed the Jupiter's cause I loved them. The frame colors were borrowed on the Holbrook practically and they looked better on me...plus they had the added benefit that SW was not part of them, another reason why I pray these frames are NOT Holbrook 2's...I just pray that one day they'll release a Non-SW model with 24K lenses, like they did on the White/24K Jupiters.
my fear is, the general population would confuse them WITH shawn white because of the 24k lenses...it's such a part of shawn white and oakley now...

i for one love the Jupiters as well. that was the model that kickstarted the addiction, the white/24k pair. i too, don't see anything wrong with the Holbrooks, i love them quite a bit, and yes, the rumored Holbrook 2 don't look flash to me at all.

Back