• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New 2013 Releases

Here are a few new releases that will be coming out in 2013.

- Breadbox
- Half Wire 3.0
- Jupiter Carbon (O-Matter orbital, CF stems)
- New Square Wire
- Pitboss II (yep)
- Style Switch (standard and Switchlock)
- Two Face

So the Jupiter Carbon is the Jupiter Factory Light with O Matter instead of aluminum orbitals? Should make the price better, but bleh.

A 3.0 version, a New version, a II version...

Two Face is a Holbrook S from the initial teaser pics we've seen.

Style Switch has some pics up, but they're making it both with and without switchlock? How does that work? At least they're realizing a lot of people swap lenses on lifestyle pairs, which is good. That might mean we get some good frames in the future with a lot of accessory lens support. And maybe they'll open up in-store custom a little more so you're not forking over such a premium for website custom sets.

So we have an Elite, two wires, 3 Square O... please tell me the Breadbox is NOT a big taco and is a (horribly named) active Oval O, traditional Jacket type pair?

Waiting for "the frenchy" to say that Oakley is dead.

And Breadbox is a Square O frame, possibly prescription (hard to tell from pictures).

So the Jupiter Carbon is the Jupiter Factory Light with O Matter instead of aluminum orbitals? Should make the price better, but bleh.

A 3.0 version, a New version, a II version...

Two Face is a Holbrook S from the initial teaser pics we've seen.

Style Switch has some pics up, but they're making it both with and without switchlock? How does that work? At least they're realizing a lot of people swap lenses on lifestyle pairs, which is good. That might mean we get some good frames in the future with a lot of accessory lens support. And maybe they'll open up in-store custom a little more so you're not forking over such a premium for website custom sets.

So we have an Elite, two wires, 3 Square O... please tell me the Breadbox is NOT a big taco and is a (horribly named) active Oval O, traditional Jacket type pair?

I think you're wrong on your description of the two face.

But a cheaper factory lite doesn't sound bad. Should open up some more exciting colorway as well

pitboss ll is not elite piece. the line might possibly be dead in the water but no confirmation yet.

Strange that they would share the name and not make it an elite piece.

yes it is very odd. the sample i tried on had a regular icon and so did the official pictures. maybe they will change that before may but i was told i was handling the final design.

yes it is very odd. the sample i tried on had a regular icon and so did the official pictures. maybe they will change that before may but i was told i was handling the final design.

Could it be that they aren't "elite" enough to be considered that? Will the future models be up-scale, more like C-Six than Pitboss?

Also, the ones you tried on, were they similar at all to the current model?

I JUST WANT PICTURES DAMNIT!!

Back