1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a pair of new, they were tried on a couple times, plus they were handled when swapping lenses, frogskin antifreeze green frames with custom visionary lenses, emerald reflective. Poor college kid, looking for some cash to get christmas presents for the family. please dont low ball, reasonable offers. I also have a pair of grenade fades, aftermarket, from the oakley vault, basic grey lenses, not the black iridium.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Need pics

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I forgot I have to post starting prices, Id like 175 for the antifreeze greens w vl's and Id like 70 for the grenade fades, also pics are coming

This is not my picture, but it shows the colors perfectly, and my pair is in perfect condition

Last edited by a moderator: 7/1/14
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    i dont look good in frogs but those look pretty awesome

5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    green lantern frogs! :cool: GLWS bro!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Please post pics of your item, not pictures of something similar as it is not a fair representation of what you are selling.

Thanks,