1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Hoot

Hoot Oakley Beginner

Hi..
    purchased these Penny Rubys X Metal :cool:beauties in an "out of evilbay deal ".. purchased from "O Vault " Grape Mills ,Texas in October 2007.Its nice to have the "history/reciept" The whole package is complete..the foam is like new..no degrading..Pennys are like mint/brand new..Penny Coin is present..i would have liked a "serial numbered pair..but with these i am more than happy..i paid £275.. that is alot.whilst commuicating with the seller he did state he had 38 watchers..which i could beleive due to other oakley metals i have sold..i have been looking for 6 months..missed out on a few on ebay..original purchase states $348.56 with taxes.

Hoot:wink:

New Arrival At" Hoot Towers" - hoot021.jpg

New Arrival At" Hoot Towers" - hoot022.jpg

New Arrival At" Hoot Towers" - hoot023.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Sweet pair!

3. motoGP_fanatic

motoGP_fanatic Disciple of X-Metal

That was a sweet sweet sweet pair. Your a very lucky man, nice deal you got there. Thanks for sharing.

Attached Files:

4. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

Nice score! Even better price!

5. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

that is a nice pick up man!

6. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Is Hoot Towers located close to Faulty Towers? :rolleyes:
    Nice pick-up esp with the receipt.
    I have a pair of Juliet XM/Gold that came with the original receipt from SH in 2001 and the receipt from their recent tune-up.
    Keep 'em coming Hoot!

7. Bilogsky

Bilogsky Oakley Beginner

I think one was sold about 2-3 weeks ago a non serialized ruby penny with mint box in ebay UK for £180? (without the receipt)
    Anyway to keep it short, got a serialized penny outside ebay deal for £250 with matching box and in super fresh mint condition with no scratches! ^_^ lucky me!

8. Hoot

Hoot Oakley Beginner

:laugh:Hi CarGuy... I am in Plymouth U.K....Fawlty Towers was a fictious hotel in Torquay which is about 35 miles away:laugh:

9. Hoot

Hoot Oakley Beginner

That a great find mate.. i have been looking on and off...sometimes you miss stuff on evilbay..it can go on at say 13.00 hours..after a few messages..suddenly withdrawn at 13.30...{of which i am guilty off:wink:}... but yours with serial number..thats a great find good for you:cool:

10. Bilogsky

Bilogsky Oakley Beginner

There is a serialized oakley penny ruby juliet in UK ebay at the moment...but without box at £275...not sure what the serial number is...probably worth asking the seller (in case its a low serial item!) ^_^

Item number: 170854535871