• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Artist Series, Couple Double Tap Pics

rthomas218

Oakley Expert
Greenville, SC
Looked at the new book at the O Vault today. Some interesting artist releases coming. Sorry that the pics are blurry. New rom on the phone sucks. Hope I didn't miss a thread already covering this. Blue Double Tap is nice! Top button is red on all of them too.

20150523_174257.jpg
20150523_174305.jpg
20150523_174309.jpg
20150523_174338.jpg
20150523_174625.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those store names, or the names of the pairs? Those look like store numbers and names for one-off holiday pairs like last year. I'd dig a Turbine, but not at $1000 or whatever insane price they are.

Are those store names, or the names of the pairs? Those look like store numbers and names for one-off holiday pairs like last year. I'd dig a Turbine, but not at $1000 or whatever insane price they are.

Store names...and there not priced at $1000 based off what I was told. I was told slightly higher than a regular pair. An example like the NYC and Hawaii fuel cells were priced.

Hopefully the pictures show enough to see what other frames are included in the artist sets. I will try to get more info on the dates, numbers that will be released etc..

I swore to never be a shelf guy...

but if the price is what you think it is, I might get those EV's. All one-offs?

Latest Posts

Back