• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Asian Editions?

toxic

Oakley Beginner
hey guys been surfing the web and found some of this pics..been wondering are they really just asian release or what..some of the colorways are sweet IMO..just not quite a fan of the LX frame..but wouldn't now how the fit is to my asian face until tried them on..hopefully it's comfy..i apologize if someone had already posted the pics..enjoy..:smile:

25533410151007893249652.jpg

56389910151007893359652.jpg

58093610151007893304652.jpg

52852110151007893499652.jpg

Some sweet colourways for sure, I think picking these up won't be too much of a problem. Just need to know release dates and where they'll be sold.

I cannot see any way the Asian market will exclusively have all examples of each of these 3 models, I imagine the (A) refers to Asian fit, and some individual pieces may become exclusive to that region as is the case with other models, eg Japan exclusives. Remember the Half Jacket 2.0 recently was first issued as Asian fit but now freely accessible elsewhere. Consider also 'Asian fit' are also available outside Asia anyway, just look at the US Oakley site. I note all the numbers on these run in sequence but what of LX Frogskins OO2039-02? I imagine the distribution will show parity with other models, I would be hard pushed to think of an actual model that was ultimately exclusive to one region alone...without wading through piles of information to check, one that comes to mind is Square Wire 2.0 30mm, all 3 of this model lived and died as Australian exclusives.

i have access to all these models. all for sale right now in Singapore where i live. i tried on the Ti Clear frogskins but didn't pick them up. retail over here is wayyyy overpriced. the pain of being in Asia. price-raped everyday. ha! just a note: the LX frogs are slightly bigger than the O-Matter pairs..so that means the lenses are NOT interchangeable. in case anyone is wondering..

and yes, all the above mentioned models are available now. and thus far what i'm hearing, it's strictly an Asian release for now.

Back