1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. bhrea3

bhrea3 Oakley Enthusiast

Stopped by my local store to check out wha'ts new and found out about matte clear frames which I haven't seen before. Tried on some Holbrooks etc. , really liked the way they looked. The salesperson told me they now do in store custom ,lens, frames, bands, ear socks, and icons. Long story short I am having a pair done , Jupiter squared matte clear , matte black ear socks, icons and bands with chrome lens. They could of done it right there but they were out of chrome lens. I can't wait , they look so awesome and unique . And to top it off , they gave me a 30% coupon to use when I pick them up. So, are all O store's doing in store custom a new thing or is it just new to my area?

OakleyBoss likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Luis

Luis Oakley Enthusiast

In the last month I have gone to four O stores in CA: corporate, Brea, Irvine and San Francisco; they were all doing customs. I don't know about the rest but I would assume they all are.

3. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

I think all of the larger market stores are doing custom and all stores are going to go on board with it through out the year.

4. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Matte clear / Chrome Iridium is a bad ass combo too

5. bhrea3

bhrea3 Oakley Enthusiast

Tell me about it, I saw the picture on the screen for custom and it surely was Bad Ass ! A style I haven't seen on the street before.

6. bhrea3

bhrea3 Oakley Enthusiast

Thanks for the reply's , I will be sure to post pic's as soon as I pick them up next week.

7. discodave

discodave Go Navy!

The Oakley vault by me will let you customize any pair. Swap lenses, ear socks, whatever you want

8. bhrea3

bhrea3 Oakley Enthusiast

Good to know , it's about time , this should help their business big time.

9. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

The Oakley store by me was very picky about the customs, granted the last time I did a custom there was roughly 2 years ago. I also wish they had more freedom to truly create a custom frame with icons and what not, but I guess that's a premium only done through the website :(

10. Luis

Luis Oakley Enthusiast

I was told that the law enforcement discount on the employee store doesn't apply to customs. Anyone know if this is true?