• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Box Sets

GRFMotorsports

is an Oakley whore
Premium Member
Nixa, Mo
Have i mentioned how the search feature on here sucks.... not sure if it has been posted yet but new box sets are out.

je9y9yne.jpg

vu2avene.jpg

These were at my local vault. Looks like they are l\milking the "Craftsman" thing as much as possible. Its just a print transfer, not nearly as cool if it were dont with multiple layers of color. Still cool though.

These remind me of hot wheels! They would have looked so much better if they where matte like the skate deck brooks. And the box set doesn't come with any polarized lenses. I find it hard to believe these will sell at there price point.

I tried searching box set but every thread with box came up and thats a bunch. I guess you cant search for an exact phrase on here.... oh well, they look cool and see the other thread for info.

Looks like I'm going to have to go back to the Vault and see if they have one of those sets when my Oakley bounce vouchers kick in.

Thanks for posting!!!! Nice pickup, too bad this weekend had to be Mother's Day and my wife bday in 3 days, I can't hide any new purchases, or I try to get this box set too!! Very temping !!

Search using Google from now on... "specific phrase" site:www.oakleyforum.com

^ phrase goes in quotes to search for that exact phrase in that order

Weird color combo, don't know who they were shooting for with these.

Back