1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    Thought I'd give this a shot in case anyone's looking to trade a neglected pair of X-Metals :)

I bought a new pair of Wiretaps a few weeks ago. Black Iridium Polarized Lenses, paid 250 plus tax for them.

Also have a new pair of Flak Jacket XLJ's in Carbon Fiber with Red Iridium Lenses and Fire Lenses. Value: $175

*****Edit: Throwing my new Carbon Blades into the mix. 00 RedIridium Polarized. Value: $325

I'll trade two of them depending on what you're looking for (plus cash if need be) based on what you have.

REALLY LOOKING FOR XX's (not X-Squared).

Let me know!

Dave

Here are the flaks. I'll get a pic of the wiretaps later today.
    View attachment 86648

Last edited by a moderator: 6/3/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    Carbon Fiber Flak Jacket XLJ.

New Carbon Blades / New Wiretaps / Flak Jacket XLJ For X-Metal - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401806078.993836.jpg

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    New Wiretap.

New Carbon Blades / New Wiretaps / Flak Jacket XLJ For X-Metal - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401806302.244103.jpg

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    New Carbon Blade.

New Carbon Blades / New Wiretaps / Flak Jacket XLJ For X-Metal - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401816233.232612.jpg

5. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    Traded. Thanks Fretburner79!