• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Collection Video

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Ive received a couple requests from members for a collection update so thought id renew this thread from about 3 weeks ago. I have maybe 10 more ive acquired since the video.

Great video. I really miss them. I started out watching your vids a few years back. Thanks for sharing and keep the videos comming!

Great video and great collection! You've done a great job spreading out your pieces and not over-crowding your cases. Many of us can't say the same.

I watched this video. It was pretty cool. Your vids are what got me into Oakley along with eyespy and ostore. I thank you for that, however I'm sure my wife doesn't

Luckily I hear that I was the inspiration for many to begin collecting and it is something I am very proud of. As my collection hit over 200 life changes caused me to downsize to around 50 pair but I am back over 100 now and am very glad I was able to get you into the hobby along with so many others.

Great video and great collection! You've done a great job spreading out your pieces and not over-crowding your cases. Many of us can't say the same.

Thank you. My display is something I am very particular about. Thats why I have so many cases and just ordered a 5th large case to go on the main wall in between the other 4 cases. I want it to look just like a store displays the pieces and I feel I have mastered that art since over 100 of mine are never worn.

Incredible collection! It's amazing how many limited edition pairs you have been able to gather. Inspiring :D

Thank you. Unfortunately I had to rid myself of many over the last three years. At one time I had all 17 artist series pairs.

Luckily I hear that I was the inspiration for many to begin collecting and it is something I am very proud of. As my collection hit over 200 life changes caused me to downsize to around 50 pair but I am back over 100 now and am very glad I was able to get you into the hobby along with so many others.
I understand the life changes completely, had a few changes myself over the past few months and I've had to change my collection also. Funnily enough my wife is encouraging me to get back into it

Latest Posts

Back