• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New custom has arrived with the help of forum members

96.SVT.COBRA

I should Work at Oakley
Rewind about a year ago I found a severely trashed Jupiter factory lite needing all sorts of help. I sent the frame off to Dr Chop to get some Cerakote on the metal portion of the frame and he did a red carbon fiber on them as well. Got the pair back in my possession recently and hit up @Chris A Hardaway for some custom lenses. He was able to work some miracles on the lenses which were a +Red Polarized donor from a Sliver I believe. I will let the results speak for themselves! These look killer in person and provide a great lens in a frame that I enjoy wearing.

Pics coming in 1-2 min so don't beat me to it this time @OakleyFrankFMJ with your cyberspeed interwebs! ;)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpeg

Rewind about a year ago I found a severely trashed Jupiter factory lite needing all sorts of help. I sent the frame off to Dr Chop to get some Cerakote on the metal portion of the frame and he did a red carbon fiber on them as well. Got the pair back in my possession recently and hit up @Chris A Hardaway for some custom lenses. He was able to work some miracles on the lenses which were a +Red Polarized donor from a Sliver I believe. I will let the results speak for themselves! These look killer in person and provide a great lens in a frame that I enjoy wearing.

Pics coming in 1-2 min so don't beat me to it this time @OakleyFrankFMJ with your cyberspeed interwebs! ;)

View attachment 258343

View attachment 258344

View attachment 258345

View attachment 258346

View attachment 258347
Congrats!!! Cyber speed interwebs!!!!! :rofl:

I love the Jupiter frames, too. I have a Jupiter Square with OO red polarized in the car always as a backup. And a Ferrari Jupiter carbon that I wear at least once a month.

Anyway, congrats on saving the frame!

Back