• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Custom Oil Rig

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

Polished clear with chrome icns and emerald lenses. Ill probably put chrome iridium in them once i get home...on a road trip right now:

3bdcaa6c.jpg

Yup, i have an extra set of chrome iridium.

Sweet piece man. Question for you, I know you're big Oil Rig and Batwolf fan and I'm going to have a Clear and Black Ink Batwolf soon which I want to install Emerald in one of soon.....what sets off the Emerald better, the lighter or darker frame? Does one or the other emphasize a certain tint on the lens when looking at it (as seems to happen with Ruby appearing redder in darker frames)?

Sweet piece man. Question for you, I know you're big Oil Rig and Batwolf fan and I'm going to have a Clear and Black Ink Batwolf soon which I want to install Emerald in one of soon.....what sets off the Emerald better, the lighter or darker frame? Does one or the other emphasize a certain tint on the lens when looking at it (as seems to happen with Ruby appearing redder in darker frames)?

I have to be honest, I think emerald is set off really well with the clear frame and the black frame. In my opinion, it would be a good idea to custom paint the icons a tint of green. personally, I would have to say the clear frame sets off the emerald slightly more, but it's very close!

Wher did you get the Chrome iridium ? I looked on Oakleyvault.com but did not see them on there.

The chrome iridium lenses came with a limited edition colorway of clear frames and chrome lenses. They do not make the colorway anymore. The chrome iridium is pretty difficult to get anymore!