1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Polished clear with chrome icns and emerald lenses. Ill probably put chrome iridium in them once i get home...on a road trip right now:

New Custom Oil Rig - 3bdcaa6c.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

they have chrome oil rig lenses?

3. BAPD77

Yup, i have an extra set of chrome iridium.

4. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Wher did you get the Chrome iridium ? I looked on Oakleyvault.com but did not see them on there.

5. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

those look sweet. nice pick up. i love the oil rig, i think i need to get some more of them soon

6. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Sweet piece man. Question for you, I know you're big Oil Rig and Batwolf fan and I'm going to have a Clear and Black Ink Batwolf soon which I want to install Emerald in one of soon.....what sets off the Emerald better, the lighter or darker frame? Does one or the other emphasize a certain tint on the lens when looking at it (as seems to happen with Ruby appearing redder in darker frames)?

7. BAPD77

I have to be honest, I think emerald is set off really well with the clear frame and the black frame. In my opinion, it would be a good idea to custom paint the icons a tint of green. personally, I would have to say the clear frame sets off the emerald slightly more, but it's very close!

8. BAPD77

The chrome iridium lenses came with a limited edition colorway of clear frames and chrome lenses. They do not make the colorway anymore. The chrome iridium is pretty difficult to get anymore!