• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Display Items - Framed Old School Oakley Ads

Are you pulling the pictures from web pages and printing them or how does it work?

the ott I have looked for that picture and have not been able to find it also is that also an 8 x10 it looks bigger.
Yes, these are all 8x10. I made one larger print at 11x14, but it needs to be trimmed yet.

Are you pulling the pictures from web pages and printing them or how does it work?
I was given them by a great collector. He asked that I don't distribute them. Between what I've collected on the internet and what he gave me I have a little over 100 images. Most aren't good enough/big enough to be printed like this, however.

Looks nice. Let us know how the process works.
Take picture. Go to Walgreens. Plug in thumb drive. Print picture. Put in frame.

Just that easy. ;)

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I have a few more up my sleeve, but I'll need more frames. And I'm not sure I want to spend that much more for what are essentially disposable frames. The 12 pack makes the cost about $2 a frame, so it was worth it. If these were originals or a lot better quality I'd get some better frames.

I was given them by a great collector. He asked that I don't distribute them. Between what I've collected on the internet and what he gave me I have a little over 100 images. Most aren't good enough/big enough to be printed like this, however.

That answers my question. Thank you.

Back