• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Double Tap Watch

Looks pretty good, I just hope its not stupidly oversized like most O watches.
Also they should keep the price under a grand. For the prices they ask for some of their watches I'd rather just get a real watch like a Tag.
Can you tell us what a "real watch" is? And dont say a Tag.

Tag/Tissot and many others that carry the swiss branding use the same Ronda (insert any number of swiss brands) movements Oakley does. Until you start discussing Omega, Breitling, Rolex etc, they are all pretty much the same.. Talking quartz movements. Autos it is a big variable. No need to even begin discussing complex movements.. I have a few oakley watches and a couple Tissot t-race/motogp watches that I wear daily but will one day own a nice superocean, seamaster or something along those lines.

Since Swatch Group owns ETA, technically Swatch made the movements for the TBII, FMJ, and the other Oakley automatics... ;)
Yeah parent company make great stuff and trash that's just the way it is now days. Everybody is owned by someone else volkswagon owns Porsche Bentley Audi Lamborghini and others

Last edited: