• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Early 2013 Arrivals | Shade Station

Wow...LBD and Obsessed are some ugly looking shades.

I rarely see any women wearing Oakleys; and when I do, it's almost always Frogskins. O ought to stick to it's core competency, which is mens/unisex frames. Lux already has the women's market in the bag with their other brands.

the practice of making 2 lenses into a shield is just getting real sad...smaller heads will just switch brands after the MPH market for smaller frames has dried up The HJ 2 is abt the only thing I can wear once the Twenty goes and since they are at the Vault it wont be long...My wife has one pair of dangerous and now looking at these ...its doubtful she'll wear Oakley again...

I've said it in another thread, if you look at the number of Oakley releases this year alone it averages out at 3 a week! No brand that is looking to be seen as quality and standard bearing should be churning out so much stuff that on average they have 3 new releases every week. That smacks of cheap and throw away right there and who wants to be associated with cheap products? Not only that, but all the releases are slight variations on a theme, there is no real stand out design anymore so not only are they churning out lots of stuff, but it's lots of crap stuff.

Luxotica are driving Oakley in to the ground, willfully.

Yes that broken tablet they found about the apocalypse was missing the section on it all being Oakley related...those Mayans foresaw Luxottica thousannds of years ago Now thats scary!

Everything that's been said here echoes my thoughts exactly. Serious overkill on the womens side. The constant releases just kill the excitement of hearing news about new models :/

Its not this bunch of crap female glasses which will make me change my opinion on the new Oakley/Lux bad "evolution"...

Latest Posts

Back