• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Elite Bundle?

i found out its a limited set of 50, the time bomb is not the same color as the regular time bomb and the juliets are supposedly the last 50 juliets made. msrp $3500

Saw a set today at Irvine CA Store. Both the watch and Juliet's have serials. This set was serial 45/51.The watch has a slightly different dial, white second hand and lettering, and has no date. I can confirm the price is $3500 and limited to 51. I have no idea why its 51.

I'm going to be a dreamer and imagine it's to honor Ichiro getting traded to the yankees and having to trade his number from 51 to 31. Just a way for Oakley to immortalize him a little more in their product :biggrin:

I'm going to be a dreamer and imagine it's to honor Ichiro getting traded to the yankees and having to trade his number from 51 to 31. Just a way for Oakley to immortalize him a little more in their product :biggrin:

haha, in that case, it should have been a polished carbon juliet with some kind of variant slate lens lol. true ichiro.

Saw a set today at Irvine CA Store. Both the watch and Juliet's have serials. This set was serial 45/51.The watch has a slightly different dial, white second hand and lettering, and has no date. I can confirm the price is $3500 and limited to 51. I have no idea why its 51.

Irvine Spectrum? I think that's the only O Store in Irvine.

There are 51 sets, they were supposed to come out as the Ichiro Combo set due to this being the last year of his endorsement deal but the two sides could not agree on a price point. Needless to say the deal was dropped and now there is no affiliation with Ichiro to the set other than there were 51 made and knowing the back story. The asking price is $3500, but I dont see why really as there is nothing super special about the set other than the face on the TB-II being different than the regular issued face. Not happy about this as I was prepared to buy the Ichiro set but will be passing on a $2500 TB-II paired with a $1000 Juliet... Pfft...

Latest Posts

Back