• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Exchangeable Bezel Watch

Tried on the stealth. I love everything about this watch. It feels durable and the case size is perfect for my taste. I see one in my future. Hoping for a good release of bezels.

Thank you for the info! I got to see some pictures, and now all I have is the memory haha. I'm going to have to make a trip back just to see the pictures again.
Here You Go!

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    184.5 KB · Views: 3,771
Does anyone know if they will make a bracelet (stainless or titanium) edition instead of just the rubber straps?

Saw it today at Oakley Vault store. Good size, nice design...bezel thing is cool. Tough time telling the time. Hands are black on a black face...with only a small tip of white...face is black with white numerals...bezels in black, silver, crackly silver, and copper...(liked the copper)...bezel is $100 (which should buy you a few pounds of copper). Nice...not a "must have" for me...they can do better...and the bezel price is crazy!

Saw it today at Oakley Vault store. Good size, nice design...bezel thing is cool. Tough time telling the time. Hands are black on a black face...with only a small tip of white...face is black with white numerals...bezels in black, silver, crackly silver, and copper...(liked the copper)...bezel is $100 (which should buy you a few pounds of copper). Nice...not a "must have" for me...they can do better...and the bezel price is crazy!
Yeah.....but you should see the Diamond bezel. ;)

Back