• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Exchangeable Bezel Watch

Good to see they made it on the site. Although it looks like the image for the black/stainless bezel isn't completely accurate. The one I saw in person had white numbers and a white icon on the dial. Pics in my profile.

I love the white dial. I didn't think I'd like the white band, but I must say it looks great! Congrats.

The new summer/fall edition is the KillSwitch. Interchangable embezelments. We have at least 6 embezelments know right now. Rose gold, silver, black, diamond, ghost text, and stealth. The main ones are the stealth (all black), silver (rose gold), and black/silver (silver). The other embezwlments should come out within late august or september. Theres also another collection of glasses coming soon. For those who like lifestyle, the heaven and earth collection is the one you want.

Haha thanks washi, don't mind my post in that thread haha! Anyone know the tech name for the 'crackle' bezel... Or have pictures of the other bezels?

I should have a pic of one by Saturday. My local store has the "fuel" bezel being transferred in for me.

I'm also hoping to get one or two transferred in next week, trying to figure out which ones. Tough finding info on these though, not many stores have them yet (something like 50 of each bezel in the company right now, supposedly only 1 diamond dial in Las Vegas)

I have been curious as to why there has not been much detail released on the bezels. Maybe the idea of being able to switch bezels s more appealing than having the additional bezels, I don't know.

Back