1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for a mint or new Black/Black Iridium Eye Jacket 1.0 with the Metal Icon and nose print text if possible, but it's okay if faded.

Last edited by a moderator: 7/29/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Me ,some time ago.............

Rating:
    100%
    Don't you mean New Eye-Jacket. As far as I knew the first gen were all plastic (O matter)? The metal icons are found on the New EJs..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You are correct. I just say 1.0 with Metal Icon Instead of saying New Eye Jacket because there are idiots out there who get confused on what a New Eye Jacket is. I will go ahead and change the title because this really seems to annoy the **** out of you to have to say something about it to me.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I was only pointing out an apparent error..........no need 'to go overboard'.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Actually it was not an error. They can go by either name that is why I said with Metal Icon. Do you have one for sale? If not why are you commenting on this?

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    No, I don't. But if I did, I sure AS HELL WOULDN'T SELL IT TO YOU. Arrogant A$$hole!

Oh. and for future reference. I'd use the terminology from O-Review : Eye Jacket, New..................................

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What are you an Internet Oakley Troll?

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Bored with the rude cr@p mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh, from the Gold Coast...........................of course.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Actually you're the one that insulted me first by calling me an Arrogant A$$hole and you obviously have a problem with Australians. My comments were not insulting. Also i'm British living on the Gulf Coast in the USA, Gold Coast is Australia.
    Geez all I wanted was a New/1.0 Eye Jacket in Black/Black Iridium.:hi:

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm going to lock this thread to stop any further trolling. If anyone has a (New) Eye Jacket w/ Metal Icon) Black/Black Iridium just send me a private message. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.