• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Eye-Jacket FMJ Red/ Black Iridium, exist or just another 'Copper'?

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Hi: anyone know whether the New Eye-Jacket FMJ Red / Black Iridium exists or is it like the Copper of the first gen, no one has ever seen them ? I only ask now because I've not really taken much notice of the New EJ's.

Yes the FMJ Red do exist. Check out my collection thread for pictures and discussion specifically about them.

Completed The Eye Jacket Collection

I've only seen 3 pairs go for sale since I started collecting.
Yes , fair play to you. They're just a rariety. Weĺl now I've got sometuing else to keep my eyes on.
Sorry, didn't notice a pair of New Eye Jackets FMJ W / +Reds in your 'completed collection' though?

Sorry, didn't notice a pair of New Eye Jackets FMJ W / +Reds in your 'completed collection' though?
Correct, I have a 2nd generation original Eye Jacket FMJ W / +Reds. The point of my collection was to get an example of every colorway made in either 1st gen original, 2nd gen original, or New Eye Jacket. I just needed one example of each with exceptions being different lens options like the blacks or FMJs.