• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Eye Jacket wtf are they

black gold / gold iridium?
I was going to lean towards the black gold/gold iridium color way but the frame color is throwing me off. They look legit but they could be custom. The frame looks as if it's a FMJ 45mm gunmetal but the gold icons, nose bridge logo and lenses sort of burn that theory. My guess is black gold/gold iridium. Unfortunately without seeing them in person I can't say for sure. For $11 though it's a nice pickup! Those definitely are real.

The frame looks as if it's a FMJ 45mm gunmetal but the gold icons, nose bridge logo and lenses sort of burn that theory. My guess is black gold/gold iridium.
Correct it is a FMJ 45mm / Gold Iridium. The FMJs all had a Gold iridium lens option which came with gold icons and gold nose bridge logo.
There is one in my collection as well but it an Eye Jacket not a New Eye Jacket... If you want another example.
The O review's New Eye Jacket data base is not complete. The Electric Mustard wasn't there until I added it. Dann can only input what he knows and unfortunately the earlier stuff is hard to nail down complete listings.