• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New/first XS

Alexander Callage

Oakley Beginner
I've had my old juliet's for many years and always wanted some XS.

Finnally picked up a pair on ebay telling myself that I would see how I like them and either sell my julliets or the x squared to recoop the cost... but I now I can't seem to bring myself to sell either...

anyways here they are with my juliets and split jackets
7DE633E0-6B10-4524-A0FD-4058B187B93E.jpg

Finnally picked up a pair on ebay telling myself that I would see how I like them and either sell my julliets or the x squared to recoop the cost... but I now I can't seem to bring myself to sell either...

Just like @Dieseltech said, keep em both.

Other ways to recoup, here are a few:

1. Stop eating for awhile
2. Sprinkle laxatives at an all you can eat salad bar and wait in the bathroom and charge for toilet paper (which you snagged earlier ;))

Keep em all. XS is such an awesome pair, but I do like the Splits too. Congrats.

The split's only worth about $120 and the whole reason I got them is less wear and tear on my X metals/ don't have to worry about them falling of my head since they are lighter. I like them I just wanted to get vented lenses (they hold a good bit of heat and moisture inside the glasses when running and such)

Lol, that's the way it goes.

Latest Posts

Back