1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Larry Crump

Larry Crump Oakley Beginner

hi guys, i want to start by saying the Flak 2.0( 009188-10) my first pair of Oakleys ever! So far i love them and like anything else i would like to customize them for me. i know i can change the ear socks but which lenses will actually fit in them ive looked at the oakley.com but theres alot of diffrent ones that are flak 2.0, 2.0 XL, XLJ...ect. so what the ones i need to be looking at? any help would be great!!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

3. da_nige

da_nige Oakley Enthusiast

Flak 2.0 will take Flak 2.0 and Flak 2.0 XL lenses but NOT the AF (Asian Fit) versions as these have a different curve. XLJ lenses fit the original Flak but not the Flak 2.0.

4. Larry Crump

im guessing i have the 2.0 XL lenses in there now. so how much of a diffrence will there be going from the 2.0xl to the 2.0?

5. da_nige

da_nige Oakley Enthusiast

The difference is the XLs flare a bit and give more coverage. It's down to personal preference and how they fit your face. I have 7 pairs of Flak 2.0 XL and prefer the XL shape to the standard.

6. Larry Crump

ok... thanks for all your help!!!