• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Flak 2.0 questions

Larry Crump

Oakley Beginner
hi guys, i want to start by saying the Flak 2.0( 009188-10) my first pair of Oakleys ever! So far i love them and like anything else i would like to customize them for me. i know i can change the ear socks but which lenses will actually fit in them ive looked at the oakley.com but theres alot of diffrent ones that are flak 2.0, 2.0 XL, XLJ...ect. so what the ones i need to be looking at? any help would be great!!!

Flak 2.0 will take Flak 2.0 and Flak 2.0 XL lenses but NOT the AF (Asian Fit) versions as these have a different curve. XLJ lenses fit the original Flak but not the Flak 2.0.

im guessing i have the 2.0 XL lenses in there now. so how much of a diffrence will there be going from the 2.0xl to the 2.0?

The difference is the XLs flare a bit and give more coverage. It's down to personal preference and how they fit your face. I have 7 pairs of Flak 2.0 XL and prefer the XL shape to the standard.

Back