1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    I have this set of Flak Jacket XLJ lenses in OO BIP and since I hate polarized lenses they're useless to me. Except trade fodder, they're good for that. These would be great for custom cuts. They are new but due to improper storage, there is a small scratch near the edge of the right lens. It will not interfere with vision if used on a Flak frame and could be gone completely if used as a donor. It was hard to picture but you can see it in the one with the LED flashlight behind it. I couldn't see anything else but let me know if you need more pictures.

Added Flak 2.0 Fire Polarized. Pulled from brand new frame. No flaws, still has the sticker.

I need a set of lenses for a Romeo or XX. Custom cut is fine as long as it's from the proper base curve and the cutter wasn't a butcher. Black, Ruby, or Ice would be of most interest as long as they're not polarized. I could be interested in lenses for other frames as well, those are just the two I need most and will give priority to.

Will also sell for $75 each shipped.

New Flak OO BIP and Flak 2.0 Fire Polar lenses - image.jpeg New Flak OO BIP and Flak 2.0 Fire Polar lenses - image.jpeg New Flak OO BIP and Flak 2.0 Fire Polar lenses - image.jpeg New Flak OO BIP and Flak 2.0 Fire Polar lenses - image.jpeg New Flak OO BIP and Flak 2.0 Fire Polar lenses - image.jpeg New Flak OO BIP and Flak 2.0 Fire Polar lenses - image.jpeg New Flak OO BIP and Flak 2.0 Fire Polar lenses - image.jpeg New Flak OO BIP and Flak 2.0 Fire Polar lenses - IMG_1198.JPG New Flak OO BIP and Flak 2.0 Fire Polar lenses - IMG_1199.JPG New Flak OO BIP and Flak 2.0 Fire Polar lenses - IMG_1200.JPG New Flak OO BIP and Flak 2.0 Fire Polar lenses - IMG_1201.JPG New Flak OO BIP and Flak 2.0 Fire Polar lenses - IMG_1202.JPG New Flak OO BIP and Flak 2.0 Fire Polar lenses - IMG_1203.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 2/26/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    I also have a new set of Flak 2.0 FIP lenses for the same purpose. Brand new, no box. Will post pics later.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    Added Flak 2.0 FIP pics. Open to offers for other trades as well!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    Bump

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    TTT

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest