• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded New Flak OO BIP and Flak 2.0 Fire Polar lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have this set of Flak Jacket XLJ lenses in OO BIP and since I hate polarized lenses they're useless to me. Except trade fodder, they're good for that. These would be great for custom cuts. They are new but due to improper storage, there is a small scratch near the edge of the right lens. It will not interfere with vision if used on a Flak frame and could be gone completely if used as a donor. It was hard to picture but you can see it in the one with the LED flashlight behind it. I couldn't see anything else but let me know if you need more pictures.

Added Flak 2.0 Fire Polarized. Pulled from brand new frame. No flaws, still has the sticker.

I need a set of lenses for a Romeo or XX. Custom cut is fine as long as it's from the proper base curve and the cutter wasn't a butcher. Black, Ruby, or Ice would be of most interest as long as they're not polarized. I could be interested in lenses for other frames as well, those are just the two I need most and will give priority to.

Will also sell for $75 each shipped.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
IMG_1198.JPG
IMG_1199.JPG
IMG_1200.JPG
IMG_1201.JPG
IMG_1202.JPG
IMG_1203.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I also have a new set of Flak 2.0 FIP lenses for the same purpose. Brand new, no box. Will post pics later.

Added Flak 2.0 FIP pics. Open to offers for other trades as well!

Bump

TTT

Someone needs some OO BIP?!

Status
Not open for further replies.