• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Flak

the piper

I should Work at Oakley
CT
Pieced together a new Flak XLJ Dark grey/Black w/ Grey lenses Brand new parts for little over 100...feel guilty while 230,000 people still dont have power here....New England is in ruins...

Haha. I love putting Flak's together cheaply through eBay. Not sure where you got your parts, but sometimes a frame will go up for bidding at 0.99 and reach $40-$50. Get Polarized set for the same price as a non polarized pair :)

ummm never gonna happen...put it on list with Home theater/Blu ray/Cell phone of things Ill never have or need- we use disposable cameras for trips.....and if u wanna see pics of the damage here ..then that u can just search for They are telling some folks 1-3 more weeks til power...shelters are full and gas is scarce. I had a vet tell me he saw bombed villages in Nam that were better off than parts of Ct!
Edit: parts off Bay from 2 different people..I know I cant link but if anyone is looking for just frames I can point em to legit sellers..got some Jade lenses a few weeks back too

its really for wife...I probably wouldnt have one if i was single...plus I am a teacher so do use it for work things but will never dive in to techno nerd world...Sold her laptop a while back ironically to O store employee locally...
may I add I am still paying this computer off UGHHH.. as for phones...I see fools walking around talking on cell phones in public and dont get it...local mall has banned them inside stores...
EDIT: I never saw the point of pictures as all they do is represent a dead past...There is not one picture of my family except for mine of wife in existence