1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakley for life

Oakley for life Oakley Collector

This is a sample I was given back in March. These should be hitting the site and stores soon! Super nice "frameless" goggle!! The strap is also wider then the other goggles in their line up!

New Flight Deck Goggle - image.jpg New Flight Deck Goggle - image.jpg New Flight Deck Goggle - image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/12/14
    Lexkempo likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Yeti

Yeti Frostmonkey Staff Member Premium Member

Very much a "me too" design, but nice none the less!

Oakley for life likes this.
  3. Oakley for life

Oakley for life Oakley Collector

Yea I agree....This design has been out for a few years now, and Oakley needed to set up and also offer it for those looking for this style. I wore it once in March and it fit very nicely with my Giro Helmet!

4. Powstash

Powstash Oakley Beginner

I work for Oakley and we recently got our first set of Flight Decks in. Initially I had kind of written them off as an updated Canopy; basically a very large sized goggle. However I was impressed with how the frame-less streamlined design makes the goggle fit a wider variety of faces than I had thought it would fit. Now I'm torn between getting another pair of Airbrakes or going with these.

Oakley for life likes this.