• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Froggy From Cali

JupitersGirl

Oakley Beginner
Corona
Hello Fellow Oakley Lovers!

It was recommended I introduce myself as a new member of this awesome forum. So here I am :cool-33:

23 year old female that owns over 100 pairs of Oakley Sunglasses. I plan to actually make an inventory list this year, because I lost count of all the Oakley's I own. I also own random & obscure Oakley items (living close to Oakley Corporate is a big plus in scoring cool stuff!).

Thought I would join this cool forum to meet other Oakley lovers and possibly learn or find more cool stuff to add to my collection. :cool-20:

Feel free to say hello. I'm a little shy and have no idea where or how to start!

Hello and welcome to the forum. It sounds like you have a pretty bad ass collection so far. We would love to see some pictures of it if you get a chance.

Thank you all for your responses! I guess now I Have to show some of my stuff huh? lol

I will take some pictures in the next couple of days & share. I'm so excited about this forum and for all my fellow Oakley fanatics! :grin:

Latest Posts

Back