• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Frogs to join my slow growing collection

OZ Mat

Oakley Enthusiast
Here are my two latest purchases,Fire Flora and Marine Fade, that i think now complete my fade collection. Well the 2010 fade series anyway. Thanks to member Nathandlarson for the sale.
102.JPG
103.JPG
104.JPG
105.JPG

The last pieces to my Fade collection bar the very limited editions, Primitive, Gentei, Valentines and Blends.
With a little bit of luck i will be able to get the Primitive and Gentei's but the other two are doubtful. I can always dream :)

You'll get em if you want em. I didn't think I'd be able to get the Gentei or the primitive but it happened at the same time. The blends and valentine's are insane. Best two pairs out there. However I find it tough to spend thousands each. I suggest the Gentei first. Amazing pair. One of my favorites. For the fades don't forget about the beams navy and black fade and beams black to clear fade. Those are awesome too. Best part with those as well is you can wear them at night. I actually have my script lenses in both of those.

Your collection is sick Mat keep going and keep us posted on your success. Frogs for life! :newrussian:

Latest Posts

Back