• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New From Canada

davem

Oakley Beginner
Hi all, I'm from Ontario, Canada and new here. I have 12 pairs of O's and plans for many more ( and a display case if anyone has an extra ). I hope to learn a lot from all the members here and hope I can add a thing or two.

Dave

Welcome! We're going to have to start a Canadian section at this rate!! We could call the section "Those who pay 20% more for everything O".

I'll let you know if I see any cases pop up in Ontario. There have been few lately for non-so-crazy prices.
****Disclaimer. If I connect you with a case, I will not be held responsible the $$$$ spent to fill it up. If you have a case with space in it there is only 1 thing that happens.

Welcome... it's a great group of people on here albeit occasionally a little cold with new members. I think people sometimes forget that they were also a new member at some point in time.

Hey Oakster
I usually buy anything Oakley in the States ( much cheaper ) and that is probably where I will find a case as I see nothing around here.

I gave your info to my wife - so when I get one and fill it up, well, just be on the look out!!

Dave

Latest Posts

Back