1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. davem

davem Oakley Beginner

Hi all, I'm from Ontario, Canada and new here. I have 12 pairs of O's and plans for many more ( and a display case if anyone has an extra ). I hope to learn a lot from all the members here and hope I can add a thing or two.

Dave

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

welcome to the forum! you will definetely learn a lot and enjoy looking at pics of other peoples collections...

3. Carlitocarlin

Carlitocarlin Oakley Beginner

Welcome! good to see another Canadian on the forum =P

4. davem

davem Oakley Beginner

Thanks
    WOW some people have some serious collections here, I'm hoping my wife won't think I have a problem when she sees theirs.

5. Aprilia Man

Aprilia Man Oakley Beginner

WELCOME!

Post up some pics of your "O's"

:cool:

6. D-Rat

D-Rat Oakley Beginner

Yay :)
    Another Canadian!
    Welcome!!

7. Rubyskull

Rubyskull Ichiro addict

prepare your wallet lol
    welcome a board

8. davem

davem Oakley Beginner

Thanks everyone, I'll get some pics on here this weekend ( but it really seems weak compared to many here ).
    Rubyskull - my wallet isn't prepared!!

9. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome! We're going to have to start a Canadian section at this rate!! We could call the section "Those who pay 20% more for everything O".

I'll let you know if I see any cases pop up in Ontario. There have been few lately for non-so-crazy prices.
    ****Disclaimer. If I connect you with a case, I will not be held responsible the $$$$ spent to fill it up. If you have a case with space in it there is only 1 thing that happens.

Welcome... it's a great group of people on here albeit occasionally a little cold with new members. I think people sometimes forget that they were also a new member at some point in time.

10. davem

davem Oakley Beginner

Hey Oakster
    I usually buy anything Oakley in the States ( much cheaper ) and that is probably where I will find a case as I see nothing around here.

I gave your info to my wife - so when I get one and fill it up, well, just be on the look out!!

Dave