• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New From Detroit

Who said I had a C7? HA but here is a shot of it in the recent snow storm. I failed to look at the forecast before I swapped my Trailblazer for my Vette so now I'm stuck with this for a few days.

Those beautiful flags in your avatar screamed it loud and clear. What trim level, Z/non-Z, etc? Are you on Corvetteforum.com?

Cyber Grey Z51 with black rims, LT3, torch red interior, comp seats, carbon fiber interior and exterior kits, and both glass and cf roofs.

Amazing... That is the exact setup I would order down the the letter. Great taste you have. Any involvement you can discuss with c7 development?

Amazing... That is the exact setup I would order down the the letter. Great taste you have. Any involvement you can discuss with c7 development?
I'm a software engineer there so the only thing I know about the vehicles is on the software end of things. I part of a team that programs the apps and software for the infotainment systems and that is about all I can talk about legally.

Latest Posts

Back