• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New from Montana

mtgrizoak

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Western Colorado
Just getting into collecting Oakleys. Worn them for years, just never thought about collecting until now. Looking forward to learning more and helping out where I can! Enjoying reading through all the knowledge on here!!

Welcome to the forum.

Is there anything specific you like when it comes to Oakleys? Such as a style?

Just getting into collecting Oakleys. Worn them for years, just never thought about collecting until now. Looking forward to learning more and helping out where I can! Enjoying reading through all the knowledge on here!!

Welcome to the forum! You can definitely find a ton of knowledge on here, and anything you can't just ask away!

As far as style, I like all the X-Metals...I'm a sucker for anything with a sport frame style such as the hatchet, splice, mag switch. Metal frames and carbon fiber are a plus for me. As always the lenses have to be oakley polarized!

Last edited:
As far as style, I like all the X-Metals...I'm a sucker for anything with a sport frame style such as the hatchet, splice, mag splice. Metal frames and carbon fiber are a plus for me. As always the lenses have to be oakley polarized!
You have good taste :) there are plenty of metal heads around here. Your in good company!

Back