• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New From Ontario

ajirbl

Oakley Expert
Hey guys,

I've been an oakley wearer since the Eye Jacket line first came out. First pair of Oakleys was Blood with BI, with many more eye jackets and trenchcoats after that.

I purchased an original pair of Jordan Romeos 1 month after release and a set of 24k XX X-metals as soon as the local store got them. Unfortunately during university i sold them along with many of my scotty cameron putters to make my university experience more entertaining. I'm now attempting to repurchase many of the items i sold during university since i'm now able to afford them...took a few years to pay off my student loans.

Anyways, i'm still looking for Plasma Romeos, and Carbon X Squared.

I've already managed to re-acquire 24k XX 2nd gens (didn't find this place until i'd already purchased the 2nd gens), a 3rd gen pair of XX tio2s, a 6 digit serial set of Romeo 1s in x metal, a pair of X metal Half X with Ruby iridium, and a pair of x metal x-squared with ruby iridium.

This place is a great wealth of knowledge, but i would like to know who is best to speak to about acquiring custom cut violet iridium lenses for xx xmetals.

Thanks,

Back