• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New From S.Fla

Disposer

Oakley Expert
South Florida
Whats up guys? My name's Mel and I just started getting into Oakleys. Oddly enough I started out with a pair of fake Oil Rigs I was given as a gift (3 weeks ago) they broke within a couple of days. Needless to say that's where it all started. My first pair were some silver Fast Jackets, a few days later I picked up a pair of Eyepatch 2's Shaun White Edition and last friday I picked a pair of matte black Pitbulls and matte black Dispatch (got them for $39 :cool:) I have on order a pair of clear/silver Fuel Cells I ordered from Sunglass Hut for Cyber Monday ($31.99 + shipping)

That's all I have for now. Not really sure what I want next but I am limited to the larger frames so I was thinking of getting a white pair of the Big Taco's or the Dispatch II's

Anyway I hope to learn more about these great sunglasses and pick up a few more along the way.

Hello and welcome aboard.
I can recommend the Ten X instead of Taco.

Thanks guys...Marc can you elaborate on why the tens over the Taco's? I was also looking at the Antix since I dont have a shield style pair yet

Whats up guys? My name's Mel and I just started getting into Oakleys. Oddly enough I started out with a pair of fake Oil Rigs I was given as a gift (3 weeks ago) they broke within a couple of days. Needless to say that's where it all started. My first pair were some silver Fast Jackets, a few days later I picked up a pair of Eyepatch 2's Shaun White Edition and last friday I picked a pair of matte black Pitbulls and matte black Dispatch (got them for $39 :cool:) I have on order a pair of clear/silver Fuel Cells I ordered from Sunglass Hut for Cyber Monday ($31.99 + shipping)

That's all I have for now. Not really sure what I want next but I am limited to the larger frames so I was thinking of getting a white pair of the Big Taco's or the Dispatch II's

Anyway I hope to learn more about these great sunglasses and pick up a few more along the way.

Damn that is a sick deal!

Latest Posts

Back