• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New gearbox

I saw this Titanium Band Automatic Gearbox over the weekend at a Vault. Wife was with me and I wanted to pull the trigger so bad but didn't. Once we were back on the highway my wife told me, she really considered letting me get it.

But I knew I shouldn't be spending $2300 right now. Pretty awesome watch! I do want. Later that night I tried looking up this piece, and couldn't find much info on it at all. So this is a pretty new release?

I saw this Titanium Band Automatic Gearbox over the weekend at a Vault. Wife was with me and I wanted to pull the trigger so bad but didn't. Once we were back on the highway my wife told me, she really considered letting me get it.

But I knew I shouldn't be spending $2300 right now. Pretty awesome watch! I do want. Later that night I tried looking up this piece, and couldn't find much info on it at all. So this is a pretty new release?
It is a new release, and may not make it online just like the polished Minute Machines didn't. Who knows.

Thought you had to a 180 degree spin on the road and went back to the vault :p

Been waiting for this bad boy for a while. Fresh outta the box. #stoked!

image.jpg