1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DrvLikHell

DrvLikHell Oakley Beginner

Greetings and sanitations!

Just joined today and there's a story behind it... but I'll get to that later. I've been wearing Oakleys for over 20 years starting with the original Eyejacket 1.0, before the "new material" even. I tried a few other brands but I've never found anything I like better. I currently only have a pair of Square Wires and Fives 2.0.

Now about those Fives... I had a minor mountain biking accident today and I lost the right arm in the accident (the small ravine I did a barrel roll down was full of small black sticks and branches, which look exactly like the arm to my sunglasses). Never mind the neck injury, the bump on my head, the torn shirt or the bloody scrapes... my Fives man! I bought them new from the Sunglass Hut in like 2001, I think? Somewhere around there. And they've been trucking along with me ever since. In my search for new Fives, or at least a new arm, I found this place. And so, here I am.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome to the Forum, sorry for your loss

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum:)

That sucks but at least you walked away ok

Funky-Trixtar likes this.
  4. cyclerdoug

cyclerdoug Oakley Expert Premium Member

Sorry about your crash!

Welcome to the community, thanks for signing up. With a little patience and a few more posts you will have full exchange access and can pickup whatever you may be looking for!

:)

5. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

Greetings and Sanitations back at you. :lol:

Sorry to hear about your Fives, but at least you walked away from the tumble. Fives should be fairly easy to replace. Oh yeah, and Welcome aboard.

6. Jon the Don

Jon the Don Oakley Beginner

Welcome buddy!

7. DrvLikHell

DrvLikHell Oakley Beginner

Thanks!

Yeah I'm glad to have walked away... well, more like climbed away. My neck and shoulder are seriously sore and it's hard to move in a lot of directions, but there's nothing broken (I think) and no hospital visit.

The secondary damage from this little accident is going to be on my wallet. After doing some research here and on O-Review I've discovered a few more styles that I want.

8. sOuLfUlFoRg

sOuLfUlFoRg Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

wow sorry to hear

welcome to the forum though.

9. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Welcome